Matthias Schuler has been invited to be part of the at the Smart City Expo World Congress Roundtable Infrastructure Shaping Cities for the Better on Wednesday, November 16 15:45h - 16:30h.
As the pressure to act on climate change increases, local authorities aim at setting ambitious urban agendas that can advance energy-efficient and sustainable buildings, infrastructures, and cities as a whole. What do city leaders need to consider for contributing to a better quality of life through smart and sustainable buildings and a well-integrated and intelligent city infrastructure?
- Martha Thorne, Distinguished Professor IE School of Architecture Madrid, Spain (Chair)
- Benedetta Tagliabue, Founder and CEO Benedetta Tagliabue - EMBT Architects Barcelona, Spain
- Angela Heise, Worldwide Public Sector, Corporate Vice President Microsoft Reston, United States of America
- Matthias Schuler, Founder Transsolar Stuttgart, Germany
- Michael Flynn, Global Infrastructure, Transport & Regional Government Leader Deloitte Dublin, Ireland