We have always believed in sharing our knowledge and discussing our ideas and visions with an interested audience. Teaching is an interactive process that keeps us in touch with the questions that drive the next generation, and continually puts our approach under scrutiny. Networking with students and stakeholders in research and development keeps us abreast of new ideas and continually inspires us to improve.
Transsolar employees often take part in studio reviews and give lectures at universities or conferences, our current ongoing teaching assignments are:
- Dr. Nadir Abdessemed, Lecturer in Landscape Architecture, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University
- Prof. Thomas Auer, Building Technology and Climate Responsive Design, Technical University of Munich
- Prof. Volkmar Bleicher, KlimaEngineering, University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart
- As Assistant Professor Adjunct Pamela Cabrera is teaching environmental technologies at The Irwin S. Chanin School of Architecture | The Cooper Union.
- Stefan Holst, institute for experimental architecture with Hochbau, University Innsbruck
- Dr. Wolfgang Kessling, Future Building Solutions, Danube University Krems
and Integrated Sustainable Design, National University Singapore
- Dr. Thomas Lechner, Professor of Materials Science, Institute für Sustainable Construction and Design, University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern
- Prof. Matthias Rudolph, Professor for Building Technology, Academy of Fine Arts Stuttgart
- Monika Schulz, Master Bioarchitettura, LUMSA University, Rome
- Peter Voit, International Project Management, University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart